January 5, 2012

Father



Look at the sky. What do you see? I see a whole world on top of me. 

Freedom is expressed in the little girls’ laughter. These chains hold me tight; I’m imprisoned forever.

My ignorance was lost in the blink of an eye. Is that what you see when you look at the sky?

The glee my girls see is my world ripped asunder. Magnificently crafted; they’re my two greatest blunders. 

Honor and integrity I pass unto my seed. With these few words, a father’s soul bleeds.

This bandage was so finely crafted. Quickly replicated, but never subtracted. These kids stole the show, and it’s being perfectly acted.

The saline falls down, though not brought by depression. It’s brought at the sight of a father’s obsession. 

The beauty I see when I look at our conception it the beauty in me that's been put to the question.




No comments:

Post a Comment