December 27, 2013

Darth Visto

Travis Newville wearing a Darth Vader mask

They call me Darth Visto, so I'm runnin' with the Sith flow.
Blowin' on the indo, throwing Jedi out my window like that punk Mace Windu.
They say killin' Jedi is a sin fool, but I don't give a shit dude.
I took a dookie on your wookiee, now you and Lukey smell like shit fool.
The Sith are on another level, 'cause the force is purely mental.
The Jedi type so sentimental, and the Sith just use the fundamentals.
You better duck motherfucker, here come my elementals.
The Sith mind has got you rattled, as you lose another battle.
You thought Boba died, but new life has got you addled.
Now, Han Solo gotta die because the rivalry is static.
 Boba's right back at it, and he's brutally attackin'.
And Luke still smells like poop, 'cause the Jedi dude can't hack it.
So, sit your Jedi ass down before my stormtroopers attack it.



No comments:

Post a Comment